Adoption Fees (as of January 2020)
Adoption fees help reimburse a portion of the costs of foster and medical care, including the cost of spay / neuter surgery. Our adoption fees range from $55-$100 depending upon age and sex of the adopted pet. Our Adoption Counselors can provide you further information once we receive your completed Adoption Application below.
You can fill out the Adoption Application form online:
- Click here for online Adoption Application form for both dogs and cats
Or download the forms below to be printed and completed by hand.
- Dog application in MS Word format
- Dog application in PDF format
- Cat application in MS Word format
- Cat application in PDF format
- Contract in MS Word format
- Contract in PDF format
To complete the forms by hand:
Download the forms in the preferred format to your computer.
- Print the form out.
- Fill out the form.
- Submit the form as instructed by the animal’s foster guardian.
Or, to submit the forms via email (requires Microsoft Word):
- Download the MS Word forms to your computer.
- Fill out the forms, and save the file.
- Email the files to: firstname.lastname@example.org.