Adoption Fees (as of June, 2010)
Adoption fees help reduce the costs of foster care, and also the costs of spay / neutering.
|Female Kitten(Includes Spay Certificate)||$65|
|Male Kitten(Includes Neuter Certificate)||$55|
|Teen Cat(9 months to 4 years, already spayed or neutered)||$45|
|Adult Cat(5 years or older, already spayed or neutered)||$40|
As part of the adoption process, you’ll need to complete an adoption application, and an adoption contract.
You can fill out the adoption application form online:
- Click here for online Adoption Application form for both dogs and cats
Or download the forms below to be printed and completed by hand.
- Dog application in MS Word format
- Dog application in PDF format
- Cat application in MS Word format
- Cat application in PDF format
- Contract in MS Word format
- Contract in PDF format
To complete the forms by hand:
Download the forms in the preferred format to your computer.
- Print the form out.
- Fill out the form.
- Submit the form as instructed by the animal’s foster guardian.
Or, to submit the forms via email (requires Microsoft Word):
- Download the MS Word forms to your computer.
- Fill out the forms, and save the file.
- Email the files to: email@example.com.